May 7, 2012

Blues

May 7, 2012

I like these shots, though I wish I would have used my other lens for them, I'm really preferring the clarity I get with the prime lenses. Although, I think that these images are also perfectly serviceable.

Rumilly, France, 2012

Rumilly, France, 2012

So, I guess, get the sharpness in images that require sharpness?

Rumilly, France, 2012

Rumilly, France, 2012

Learn the limits of the gear that you have and use? These are all good things to do and know.

The other thing to comment on: there was a picture show at CERN today, someone had prints over many (~40) pictures from the Pays de Gex and CERN. There were many interesting pictures, though I have to say that the print quality was poor. I don't think that it was a look that the photographer was going for, it didn't seem like it was intentional. Just poor prints. So, I'm really looking forward to doing some more prints this summer!

search