April 15, 2012

What's in my bag

April 15, 2012

What's in my bag

What's in my bag

France (2012)


Inspired by Japan Camera Hunter's "What's in your bag" blog, here's what's in my bag.

Apologies for the compact camera pic, how else was I supposed to get a picture of what's in my bag including the camera?!

The details (starting top left and going down):

  • passport and little black book
  • photography notebook, sunglasses, small thumbdrive, pen, lenspen, memory cards, IR shutter release
  • Hoya 67mm circular polarizer
  • homemade bean bag (thanks Ali!)
  • keys + swiss army pocket knife
  • Osprey Momentum 34 backpack and keychain thermometer/compass
  • 13" Mac book pro
  • iPhone 1, 8GB, amazed it's still in service! also a camera ;)
  • hoods for lenses
  • AF-S Nikkor 16-85mm G ED
  • Nikon D40 with--
  • AF-S Nikkor 35mm 1:1.8G and--
  • Sunsniper shoulder strap
  • neoprene lens bag
  • leatherman pulse
  • kindle

Ugh, that picture is terrible.

search